FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
HONG KONG: +852 3122 4185 Monday through Saturday, 9am – 10pm HONG KONG time. (English, Cantonese, Mandarin)
JAPAN: +81 80 3004 7346, Monday through Saturday, 9am – 10pm JAPAN time. (English, Japanese)
CONTACT US: [email protected]
1. HOW DO I MAKE A PURCHASE?
- Once you place an order via our secure online store you will receive an automated response confirming that we have received your order. Orders received Monday through Friday are typically processed within 24 hours and will be shipped to you via 2-3 day Express Shipping. For countries that require more time you will be notified in your dispatch e-mail. Please note that shipping time does not include weekends and holidays and delays owing to customs within your country.
- If there is an exception or a design is out of stock we will first notify you by e-mail with a confirmation of the expected shipping date.
- We accept Visa and Mastercard, payments are debited from your credit card via our secure online server once we dispatch your order. If you are a customer in Hong Kong, we have a COD (Cash on Delivery) service, please contact us for details.
- At registration you have the option of entering your birthday as all purchases entitle you to become an official Liucia Japan member. As a member, you are offered gift certificates and a free gift with any purchase during your birthday month. However, you may choose to leave this box empty if you wish.
- If you are a Liucia Japan member, kindly enter your member card number during registration so that your purchase/s can qualify for points which we will automatically update for you.
2. WHAT HAPPENS ONCE I PAY?
- All shipments will come with a tracking code and can be tracked online. Each package is also insured for the value of the merchandise and require a signature from the receiving party. Please contact us immediately if you have not received your package within the confirmed shipping dates.
3. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO PROCESS AN ORDER?
- All orders are fulfilled within 24 hours of receipt of your order unless otherwise indicated (Japanese and HK public holidays excluded).
- Orders received after noon (12:00) Japan Time is shipped the following day unless a special order is required (we will notify you before issuing a receipt).
- All orders received after 1:00 PM on Friday will usually be shipped the following Monday.
- We deliver to most countries in the world.
4. DO I HAVE TO PAY TAXES AND DUTIES ON MY PURCHASES?
- The tariffs and duties on international shipping are the responsibility of the recipient unless otherwise stated.
PACKAGING AND GIFTING
5. HOW WILL MY ORDER ARRIVE?
- All Liucia designs come with exclusive Liucia dust bags, tags and gift box for select items and are packaged to prevent damage from environmental elements that may be cause damage during shipping.
- If you are sending a gift and would like for a gift card to be included please request this in your shopping cart message. We will also send a receipt that does not include the price in the case that a client would like to refund or exchange the gift. A separate receipt can be sent to the payee via e-mail for reference.
RETURN POLICY/ TERMS OF SALE
6. HOW DO I MAKE AN EXCHANGE OR REFUND?
- All return requests must be made within 7 days of receipt of package.
- All returns must be received within seven days of return request.
- All merchandise must be unworn, unused and in original condition. All original tags must be attached. Liucia has the right to refuse return of goods that do not meet Liucia’s Return Policy requirements.
- All merchandise purchased “ON SALE” or “SPECIAL OFFER” are FINAL SALE/s. No exchanges or refunds.
- All Pre-Order sales are only exchangeable for other items or for a website credit.
- All orders purchased with an existing website credit are FINAL SALE. There are no returns and re-orders with web credit
- All orders purchased as a SPECIAL order or “IN STORE ONLY” order can only be exchanged for another item or for a web credit. NO CASH REFUNDS!
- Price adjustments on previous purchases are not permitted.
- Shipping and handling costs are not refundable. Customer will be responsible for all shipping & re-shipping charges for exchanges.
- On items where Complimentary Shipping was offered any returns or exchanges will be deducted a 50.usd shipping fee.
- All merchandise that is purchased at WWW.LIUCIA.COM must be returned by shipment to our address and will not be accepted at boutiques or department stores carrying our designs.
Liucia Company Limited
G/F 16A Aberdeen Street
Central, Hong Kong
7. WHAT IS YOUR POLICY ON PRIVACY?
- We do not sell or share customer information collected to any third-party companies at any time.
- Liucia Japan may use your personal information for the processing of orders, payments and to provide you with a personalized shopping experience. We will also use your details to fulfill and deliver your orders and manage your account. Personal information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information. Your personal information may also be shared with other trading divisions within Liucia Company Limited. Where there is a legal obligation to do so, we may disclose your information to a relevant regulatory body.
- We may also use your personal information to send you marketing updates and you may opt out at any time. Should you wish to opt out of our e-mail marketing or mail marketing kindly email us at [email protected]
- We do collate information about site traffic, sales, wish lists, and other commercial information which we may pass on to third parties but this information does not include any information which can identify you personally.
- Finally, we may use your personal information for our internal marketing and demographic studies, together with non-personal data to monitor customer patterns so we can consistently improve our site design to better meet our visitors’ needs.
- The TOS together with all our policies and procedures will be governed by and construed in accordance to the relevant Japanese law and the relevant courts of Japan will have exclusive jurisdiction.